Monday, September 18, 2006



i am tired.

i dislike insomnias.

i dislike such things.

i am sure of wad i want.

i am hoping for it to happen.

i am giving myself and god time to make it happen.

i dun wan to do e wrong things and hurt others.

i dun wan to give e wrong idea.

i am sick.

i am lost.

i seem like someone bad.

i wanna run away.

but i need to know.

i wan to find out.

i need a shelter.

i am seekg u.

only u hold e answer.

i am waitg.

i need patience. more patience. and alot more.

pls god.. i need wisdom too.

whr are u?

thks peeps for evrythg (greetings celebrations gifts). it's all appreciated. im finally 18. im hoping my 19 to come soon, i dun wanna stay young, i wanna be older. i need to... i got so many why(s) spinning in my head. but i persevere on for sthg great installed.

Lord of my life I love U
Lord of my days I trust in U
Living beneathe e shelter of ur wings
My hearts safe
When I am lost U find me
When I'm in need U shelter me
Lord of my life
U are my secret place
Clothe me in ur presence Lord
Draw me near to U
All my heart I long to give to U
Living to be near U Lord
I long to see ur face
Lord forever U're my secret place


leen
12:49 AM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com