Thursday, October 05, 2006



yeah! yuppie!

a qn which i had been askg myself and prayg. my ldr came to ask me today after cgm. i dun wanna rush and she dun wanna pressure. giving myself time. 3 months preparation before im all set. i wanna get prepared and expand my capacity first. from e little things to e greater things. im ready to take up e challenge. i need to stay on course, i need focus.

deviations, worries and fears get lost! nthg's gonna stop me. joy of e Lord is my strength. i rejoice for i am called. i'll praise be it downs or ups. i look to u! gonna get equipped wif e teachgs of e Lord.

readg up books and articles which would help me recently, i suppose Holy Spirit is alr directg my paths. most imptly, fresh rhema! definitely wad i long for. i noe i need purity of e heart. purify my heart o lord! i wanna hear clearly from u!

getting geared up. taking ownership. lookg things at bigger picture. visiualise! it's all abt e heart! my attitude gonna be rite! to evrythg dere is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. i noe it's coming. ((: it's gonna be taxg it's gonna be tiring but im gonna run and reach e goal. winning e race! here i come! i noe it's time to rise up. i dun wanna run away. im all out for u! mould me to who u wan me to be. e impossibles can happen!

wad i learn in cgm today:
I ADMIT I NEED UR GUIDIANCE!
I ASSESS WAD I ALR HAF!
I GIVE U WAD I HAF!
I EXPECT U TO MULTIPLY!


im committing it into ur hands. little may i be on e outside but i wanna grow deep on e inside. EXPLOSION abt to happen in my life!

never grow weary!

i see e joy u filled my heart when e qn was asked.

i thank u O Lord! for not giving up on me even when things happen. u pulled me up once agn. i noe u see wad was in me and allowed me to see wad was in myself. i thank u for ppl ard me whom u send to help me thru. a million thks to God for u ppl!

MY GREAT BIG DADDY GOD!
I LOVE U SWEET JESUS! ((:

thank u. u're e best!


leen
11:06 PM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com