Friday, June 01, 2007



E worst paper in life i've ever taken

Sometimes it aint a positive thing being a perfectionist after all, or i should say being overly perfectionist.

Thank God i've juz tasted it. At least i learn.

E feelg of fallg into e extreme case of depression for a moment was a totally YUCKS feel. E heart was totally harden n numb for anythg. On e surface was a smiley girl, inwardly was a total broken down one.

I hate giving in to my flesh, seriously my spirit is willg but my flesh isnt. I've lost touch of studyg. Sthg's juz so not right. Sthg seems to be missg.

There are whys after whys which i could ask God abt, but i noe it is part n parcel of life, endless learng.

I'll nv bow down to defeats! I SPEAK TO U: "E more u wanna try me, e stronger i'll get cuz e lesser chances of it happenin to me agn! No mattter wad, MY GOD IS GREATER THAN ANYTHG!"

FAILURE IS NV FATAL! IT IS A SEED LEADING TO A GREATER POSSIBILTY OF SUCCESS!

To my dear cgl cum tangjie n my glass fren.. "Really a BIG BIG THANK YOU! U both really made a huge difference in my life. Thks for being always being dere for me. Thks for always directg me back to whr im supposed to be."

Even when i'm down, i still choose to praise you. There's much more ahead, much more to focus on. View optimistically.



leen
8:59 PM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com