Thursday, September 13, 2007



I guess i would be blogging almost everyday from now on AND IT'S GONNA BE WORDY (readers pls bear wif me). It would definitely help me in my daily/weekly e-journal, logbook and my final SIP report writing by keepg track of it here.

haha. today.. swap of duties! i dun need to travel le, kinda disappointed but yet not, cuz it's changed to sthg i like to do! PTL! God always has His plan for me! Dept's ADMIN! Lol, i suppose some ppl dun like, but i dunno why i juz like doing filing, data entry, invoicing, planning, claiming, shredding, photocopying, etc. But guess wad, i may need to do WEBSITES! Indeed challenging. -.-

Me? Websites? No link!! I noe nuts abt all those codes. To tink i learnt dreamweaver before, but i returned it to my tutor alr. Gosh. But well, im kind of lookg forward to it actually! Tmr gg to haf a 3hr trng on how to use their program. I hope it's gonna be fun, no matter wad, i'll juz make some fun out of it. =) I like wad im doing though it's really tiring.

Really a million thks to my daddy God for making all these possible. Although i din get a chance to travel ard places, i learnt how to read maps, search for possible routes to get to places! No matter wad u do, u will learn sthg out of it! So much things to give thks to God. He's always faithful! ((:

OH!!! I felt e EARTHQUAKE while workg today! I was so so excited tt i felt it! I dunno why but i was really happy abt it (i noe im a sadist). =D e feelg of giddyness and lookg at things shaking due to e tremor, haha, very interestg! Initially, i tot it was juz me, but everyone in e dept were all startg to tok abt it, den i realised it was e tremor. Lol. Anyway, my God will protect me! =)

I haf alot of logbook and journal's details to write, but im really tired, i guess i'll settle it on e weekends ba. PASS WITH COMMENDATION! I look forward to receving tt for my SIP!


leen
10:41 PM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com