Saturday, October 06, 2007



Praise e Lord, my flu tortured me only throughout e whole of ystd! i tink my voice scared some ppl. but im perfectly alright now, after a great great rest!

I should be gg to slp alr, gonna be back sch early in e morng. *yawns* sat's gonna be a long day.

My eyesight worsened! =( i dun wanna wear specs bcoz i haf to.

I realised Raffles Place area haf pretty much nice places to eat.

I oso realised tt Arts Exhibition was so interestg, a great time to let creative juices blend.

Unfortunately, they were so subtle until it surfaced out.

I dislike dunnos, it's time to tink and pen down.

The ROM photos were nice, but well, not me.

Failure is nv fatal, it's ok to fail

I like heart to heart talks.

Thanks God for favour, things at work had been going on well.

Evrythg's so random.

Alright, time to slp, goodnights! =)


leen
1:50 AM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com