Friday, October 10, 2008




Few more hours and i'll be off to Bintan! Kinda excited abt it, though my mind seemed to be somewhr else. Haha. Nontheless, i'll juz go and enjoy myself to e max!

I need my tan back badly, i need to receive my Vitamin D (am i tokg abt e rite Vitamin? wadeva~) on my face. Outbreaks are bad... =(( I hope e sun could bring me some hope to my face. LOL. I should haf gotten e stuffs which i needed i guess, last min packg juz worries me, but nvm. I realised while ppl are worryg abt food, im worryg abt not having enuf tan. Ok, im a weirdo. Anyway, im so excited abt e trip! I shall go dere pretty, come back prettier! Muahahahaha!

So dun miss me during e wkends (well, i wonder if anyone would), i'll be back real soon on Sunday nite. And e reality of life would hit me back once agn, sch and etc... -.-"

But.... Enjoy 1st, shall go in peace and come back in one piece. Ah!!! I feel so crappy. I guess it's juz e timing. Till den... Tata~


leen
1:10 AM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com