Tuesday, December 09, 2008



My results are sort of released INFORMALLY (i dunno wad tt means though) for my 4 modules...

To my pleasant surprise,
Business Law: A
Academic Writing: B-

The expected one,
Introductory Statistics: B-

The unexpected one,
Leadership & Teambuilding: B+

What's amazing is my results for Business Law. I am totally surprised when i saw the grade. I was like: "Am i seeing the wrong thing?" I had been complaining to many people that i had no idea what's going on in Business Law class whenever my professor talks. Either i am sleepy, if not i am in a total daze. Only a small percentage of the time i know what's going on. I was seriously on the verge of giving up but i know i got to press on.

Come to think of it, in the midst of studying period, i still went for Asia Conference! Our of 5 days, i was there for 4. I totally did not regret putting my time and effort into being there for AC.

It's indeed not the amount of time you put into studying but it's the quality you spent studying. God will not shortchange you. But never take it for granted that because God is faithful and true, yet you go to the other extreme to be on fire for God and not studying when you ought to.

I got to admit that while i was studying for Business Law, i don't even know and wasn't even assured that things went into my head. But surely, the Holy Spirit works in miraculous ways.

I really have to say that my friends seriously thought it was ridiculous to go for so many days of AC when i should be studying. I was nearly bought in by it because of the tremendous stress in SMU. However, i just continued to place my trust in God and really study as much as i can while still making time for AC. This is why it is true to say that "Wanting to see the miraculous would require you to do the ridiculous!"

God doesn't want us to put away our brains when we love Him. Instead, it is really how you prioritize your time and commitments. "Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness

To sum it up all, i just want to give thanks to God for this! =) If not for Him, all these would not be possible.


leen
1:24 PM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com