Wednesday, December 10, 2008



S.O.F.T.B.A.L.L.

Lots of catching up with my ex-classmates/cca-mates/sch-mates to do this holiday! I am really glad that i am meeting up with my ex-CCA peeps. I totally miss the days we had together! How we train as a team, play as a team, fought as a team, get dirty as a team, did everything as a team... Those were the days. Haha, i don't have photos of the guys team but hopefully we'll have a reunion photo this Sat. I am looking forward to a day of great fun with them! I am hopeful that almost everyone would turn up. =)

S.O.F.T.B.A.L.L.

I found out that friendships built in secondary school are hard to be tore or broken. Even though we may not contact for a long period of time, it's pretty amazing how the connectedness is still there. Hopefully this stays true during and after the meetup on Sat. I really cherish them all. ((:



leen
12:05 AM







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com